Forretas, este post esta em actualizacao - pedimos desculpa pelo incoveniente.
Tentaremos com a maior brevidade possivel fornecer mais conteudo e traduzir para Portugues.
Toronto is a special city in the world – it not only embraces the fact that 49% of its residents were born outside of Canada, but also turns multiculturalism into the face of Toronto.
It is a mecca of delicious food from all over the world, amazing shopping, and has a theatre district which rivals that of Broadway; it even hosts one of the best film festivals in the whole world.
It is the capital of Ontario and the largest city in Canada. It is also one of the most expensive places to live in Canada.
When you make a trip to Toronto, you are sure to get a cultural experience!
Best “insiders” Tip
To get the perfect view of the Toronto skyline, take the ferry over to Centre Island. There’s something very special about seeing the city from the water.
DAY 2: NIAGARA - Toronto
Drive to Niagara Falls
DAY 3: TORONTO-WDC
Morning: flight from Toronto to WDC
Visit WDC all day.
- · The Pentagon: http://pentagontours.osd.mil/index.jsp
- · US Capitol Building: http://www.visitthecapitol.gov/plan-visit/book-tour-capitol#.VPlwUvmsWAg
- · Washington Monument: http://www.nps.gov/wamo/planyourvisit/index.htm
- · National Archives: http://www.recreation.gov/tourSearchResult.do?parkId=79052&contractCode=NRSO you want to book a guided tour
- · White House Visitor Centre
- · National Mall – full of museums. Lincoln Memorial is at one end and the US Capitol Building is at the other. Try getting to the Lincoln Memorial early morning to get a nice clear view of the mall (clear of tourists!)
- · Arlington National Cemetery
DAY 4 – DAY 5: Washington DC
DAY 6: Washington DC – Philadelphia
● Reading Terminal Market
● Philadelphia's Magic Gardens
● Eastern State Penitentiary (ESP) Philadelphia
● The abandoned Divine Lorraine Hotel in North Philadelphia, PA
● Chinatown Arch Philadelphia
● Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Philadelphia
● Elfreth's Alley, Philadelphia ~ America's oldest residential street dating to the 1700s
DAY 7: Philadelphia – NY
DAY 8 – DAY 12: New York
4 full days in NY :)
TO DO/ TO SEE
● Empire State Building
● United Nations
● Statue of Libert
● Rockefeller Center
● Union Square Greenmarket (New York, NY, USA)
● Museum of natural history ny
● MOMA Museum
● 230 fifth Rooftop
● The High Line
● Ground Zero
CJ said: “Rockefeller Center is better than Empire State Building, because you can see the Empire State Building. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is not to be missed. If you want to see a lot, spend money on the NY City Pass — but you have to use fully to get your money’s worth.”
Karen said: “Definitely do the Top of the Rock over the Empire State Building!! Economy Candy rocks!! Floor to ceiling candy! I also loved shopping the SoHo cute boutiques, that are reasonably priced and right on Broadway. Of course cupcakes from Crumbs or the Cup Cake Stop =) “